After a long day, we all crave something to cool our souls down. And what can be better than a cup of iced tea? The blissful feel and the aftertaste are enough to energize us and keep us on our feet for hours. It can be your daily energy booster or refreshment from time to time. If you are feeling the need of having a glass full of this amazing cooler, then make one for yourself.
Don’t know to make a refreshing iced tea? Worry not! Here we will provide you with not one but five iced tea recipes with different tea variants. So, if you are planning to buy Assam tea or any other variety, to make your iced tea, then visit the website of Halmari Tea. Let’s get started with the 5 refreshing iced tea recipes.
White Iced Tea
You can buy white tea and get set to make this one-of-a-kind recipe. It is super easy to make and requires only four ingredients. Let’s get started with the ingredient list for making one liter of this recipe.
White tea- 4 teaspoon
Juicy lemon- 1 cut into wedges (keep extra wedges to decorate)
Honey- According to taste
Ice- If needed
- You can get started by picking Halmari white tea online and pouring the tea leaves into a jug of boiling water.
- Keep the jug as it is for 3 to 4 minutes. Then strain the white tea from the liquid.
- Add honey as per your liking along with pieces of mint leaves and stir well.
- Refrigerate it for around 2 hours and then add the lemon juice.
- Serve with mint leaves, lemon wedges, and ice cubes.
Oolong Iced Tea
Buy Oolong tea online from Halmari tea and try this recipe out to soothe your senses. It is low in carbs yet deliciously refreshing. The recipe is for one serving but you can make it in a multitude to serve your friends and family.
Oolong tea- 1 spoonful
Sugar/Honey- ½ teaspoon (optional)
Boiling water- 1 cup
Ice- As needed
- Add the oolong tea to a cup of boiled water and let it simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves from the cup of tea and add honey or sugar and mix well.
- Fill a cup with ice and pour the tea mixture over it and serve.
Iced Assam Tea
The aromatic Assam tea from the North-Eastern state of Assam can revitalize you with its strong malty flavor. A cup of hot or cold Assam tea can tease your taste buds to urge for more. Buy Assam tea online in India and brew the best cup out of it.
Assam tea leaves- 10g
Sugar- 3 teaspoon
Black salt- to taste
Fresh lemon juice- 2 teaspoon
- Boil water at a low sim for a few minutes and then add the Assam tea leaves into it.
- Take it off the heat after 5 minutes and then strain it and let the mixture cool down.
- When the tea completely cools down add black salt and sugar or any sweetener of your liking.
- Add lemon juice and stir it well.
- Mix well and serve it in ice-filled cups.
- Serve it cool and enjoy!
Iced Green Tea
Green tea is a common ingredient in every fitness enthusiast’s daily regime to make a usual cup of green tea a little interesting, let’s make iced green tea. This recipe serves a family of four. So, start your health regime and indulge in a cool soothing affair with your near and dear ones.
Green tea- 4 to 5 teaspoons
Lemon juice- 1 teaspoon
Sweetener- to taste (optional)
- Boil 4 cups of water and take it away from the stove.
- Then add the green tea leaves and let it simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Strain the green tea leaves and allow the liquid to cool in the refrigerator.
- Add sweetener and lemon juice and serve.
Orthodox Iced Tea with Bergamot juice
Orthodox tea lovers know how fragrant this tea variant is. Traditionally, this blend is used to have a hot cup of tea but it creates cool magical drinks as well. This iced tea is a unique experience exclusively for orthodox tea fans.
Orthodox tea- 1 teaspoon
Bergamot juice- ½ teaspoon
Black salt- a pinch (optional)
Sugar/honey- ½ teaspoon (optional)
- This recipe serves one cup of iced tea. Start with the usual water boiling step.
- After the water boils, remove it from the heat and add the orthodox tea to it.
- Keep it undisturbed for 3 to 4 minutes and then strain the leaves.
- Chill the mixture in the refrigerator.
- Once it cools down, add sweetener, salt, and bergamot juice to it.
- Stir well and serve with bergamot leaves and ice.
Halmari tea gives you numerous options to select from and indulge in a cool and yummy experience. From white tea to oolong tea, each one of them has the potential to serve as both hot and cold beverages. So, get your favorite tea from the website of Halmari tea and have a good tea time!