“Can we all just get Oolong?”
Science of Oolong tea does not mean you have to get all paranoid to stiff chemical terms and never-heard-of complex issues! Recent advances on Oolong Tea studies and researches ask for attention. So, follow up the article and get to know about the chemical and health perks of Premium Oolong Tea!
Chemistry of Oolong Cup – Health Perks to look forward to:
Composition of your Cuppa:
- Nutrition Quotient: For each 100g/ 1800 calorie diet
- Macronutrient Value: Carbohydrate – 0.1g
- Vitamin Content: 0.03mg of Vitamin B2
- Mineral Content: Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Manganese and Magnesium
- Caffeine: Approximately, 9 to 50 milligrams.
As clear from the above, Premium Oolong Tea is chemically diverse and fascinating. It undergoes a semi fermentation process where the leaves are wilted and left in the Sun which leaves a slight bruise on them. The tea packs mixtures of Catechin and polymeric substances such as theaflavins and thearubigins. A process of partial oxidation results in their originating process.
The taste of Oolong depends on many properties like odour of volatile fragrance, taste of sweet sensation, astringent intensity and umami. Moreover, Oolong tea contains Theasinensins which result from oxidation having a significant role –
- Contain biological characteristics associated with anti-hyperglycemic, cancer prevention, anti-inflammatory, obesity opposition and more.
- They help in blood circulation and protect body tissues from inflammation.
- Increases insulin in our epidydimal cells reducing plasma glucose in persons who suffer from diabetes.
- They play key role lowering intestinal fat absorbing rate amongst diabetic people.
- According to chemical research, an Oolong cup helps in reducing panic jitters. They fight back fatigue and sharpen your mental focus.
- Theanine triggers release of Dopamine, a major chemical component of the brain assisting in your well-being. As a result, this uplifts your mood and saves you from going through drastic mood swings.
More Health Benefits from Drinking Premium Oolong Tea –
- The theaflavins and thearubigins have high medicinal value resulting in anti-carcinogenic and anti-hypertension benefits.
- Oolong is extremely useful for a happy gastro-intestinal tract. It also contains antiviral properties. Results show that drinking 2 cups of Oolong tea regularly for more than 10 years helps in resisting thickening of your arterial wall.
- Packed with alkaloids which include caffeine, the Oolong tea boosts your physical as well as mental energy. It reduces stress additionally by increasing production of the serotonin.
- This particular tea helps in making your teeth healthy. Lesser known fact about this beverage is that it gets the bones stronger. As it has fluoride and antioxidants, healthy growth of teeth comes naturally. Moreover, the antibacterial qualities help in preventing tooth cavities from forming.
- Skin issues like eczema, dermatitis and rashes are reduced by Oolong tea. The natural components of Oolong enhance a healthy skin and resists unwanted skin reactions.
Thus, you now know how a cup of Oolong can change your entire health regime for the better! Start your day with an Oolong motivation to lead a healthy and happy life.