According to statistics, citizens of USA consumed more than 3.8 billion gallons worth of tea in 2018. However, when it comes to tea, there is practically no flavor that offers as much diversity in its color, taste and texture when compared to oolong tea.
A relatively new addition in the block of tea flavor, It has garnered massive popularity in south China. In that region, people have experimented with different styles of Oolong tea, each varying significantly in taste.
Let’s delve deep into the reasons that have been instrumental for Oolong’s increased popularity.
This tea is a unique combination of dark and green teas, comprising several health benefits primarily due to its constituents.
- Consuming this tea a few times during the day can help you boost your metabolism and alleviate your stress.
- Polyphenol anti-oxidant present in the tea leaves is beneficial in reducing blood sugar levels in the body.
- A cup of perfectly brewed it contains vitamins, minerals and amino acids, which contributes to cholesterol level regulation in your body.
- The polyphenol is also a known remedy for serious diseases, such as eczema.
To buy hand-rolled oolong tea online in USA, be particular about its constituents as it has notable curative properties that can work wonders if an individual can maintain a proper intake ratio.
Characteristics of the best Oolong Tea
So, if you are willing to sip into this delicacy, ensure you buy hand-rolled oolong tea online in USA. The following pointers should help you make the best decision when it comes to purchasing the perfect Oolong tea.
Your brand of oolong tea should have the characteristics constituents to make your brew healthy and beneficial.
Your cup of brewed tea from your preferred brand should have the following components as its ingredients with the right proportion.
- The fluoride content in Oolong tea should range between 5–24% of the reference daily intake.
- it must also contain minerals like magnesium, approximately 26% of the reference daily intake
- The tea leaves are partially oxidized with a small amount of potassium content of around 1% of the RDI.
- The caffeine content in the best Oolong tea is 36%, which is balanced out by the inclusion of minerals like sodium, magnesium and niacin at a moderate ratio of 1%.
- Apart from this, Oolong tea contains primary anti-oxidants like polyphenols and theaflavins and EGCG, which possess significant nutritive value.
Oolong tea has similar health benefits like that of black and green tea. A cup of freshly brewed tea can improve your health significantly, turning out to be a prudent addition in your march towards a healthy lifestyle.
So, here is a note to self, tea helps.