The discovery of tea dates back to 5000 years ago in 2737 BCE and ever since it has seen welcoming experience in Asian countries and eventually worldwide. The flavourful tea leaves brewed in a steaming hot cup is known for its exquisite aroma and taste.
Nonetheless, the numerous health benefits associated with tea was discovered until later. And that is when the newfound love for tea became evident. It became a beverage whose use extends beyond just the taste. In this context, one of the popular most healthy and immunity boosting green tea. Owing to the rich antioxidants present in the tea, this works magically as a health elixir.
Do you wonder how? Here, have a look at the antioxidant properties it exhibits.
How Green Tea Helps Boost Immunity?
The green tea leaves are prepared in a manner that it is rich in antioxidants, namely, polyphenols. This substance is responsible for building the immunity system more potent by helping your body fight against different bacteria and viruses.
While a human body produces various antioxidants itself, they aren’t that effective to fight every disease. Hence, a little support or external source of antioxidants can help build their immune system.
Green tea is one of the less processed teas and hence it retains the antioxidants. And immunity boosting is one of the few tea benefits of green tea.
But what makes it different from other tea?
How Is Green Tea Processed?
The famous immunity boosting green tea is processed in a manner that it becomes the elixir to keep you healthy. Here’s how this is processed.
- There is a plant named Camellia Sinensis whose leaves are plucked for further processing.
- In the subsequent step, these leaves are dried to prevent fermentation. One can pan fire or steam the tea leaves for this step.
- Machinery is used to shape or roll the green tea leaves.
- The tea leaves are then again dried so that it contains a moisture level of 5% or even less.
- As a final step, the tea leaves are cut in different shapes and then sent for packaging as per the shape and size.
This is how green tea is processed in several tea manufacturing units. However, the process may differ a bit from region to region. But, it can be an excellent alternative to your regular beverage as it helps you stay healthy.
Why Is Green Tea Becoming More Popular?
Even though the numerous benefits of consuming green tea were known to humankind, it is gaining more popularity in the recent times. The reasons are
- Changing the perception of humankind on the importance to stay safe and healthy.
- Rich in antioxidants, it can boost your immune system.
- Some researches claim that consuming green tea can cause weight loss.
- Though not proven, it is assumed to have therapeutic effects in various chronic diseases like cancer, heart disease, etc.
With such benefits, people tend to buy tea online to stay healthy. They have rediscovered their love for teas in the form of a healthy beverage which can quench their thirst as well as keep them healthy.
What more? You can buy this immune system booster tea online and order a fresh pack of tea whenever you want. Now, kick start your day with this healthy beverage, exercise and keep yourself healthy and protected.