No matter how taxing and overtly exhausting a day is, a steaming cup of tea with its tantalizing smell sets everything right! Statistics show that almost 64% of the total population in India resort to tea when it’s about having a healthy beverage.
A relatively new kid in the genre of tea is Masala Tea – a flavored tea beverage made by brewing black tea with assorted spices and herbs. It is hugely popular in the Indian subcontinent, and people have shown growing interest in buying masala chai online.
Benefits of Masala Chai
Masala chai is a beautiful mesh of an array of spices with black tea that serves as an elixir to many. With so many beverages as its constituent, it is naturally loaded with benefits and nutrients that compel people to buy masala chai.
It’s Health Benefits Include –
- The caffeine content in black tea is balanced out by the perfect mixture of spices, thus providing the right boost to tired spirits.
- The cinnamon and clove as an ingredient act as a defense tool, lining against infections and bacteria that cause common illnesses.
- These finely chopped spices have anti-inflammatory agents that alleviate knee and joint pains. Especially, ginger has pain-relieving properties and improves blood circulation.
- These handpicked herbs and spices when carefully blended in the right proportion and consumed at prescribed frequencies can lend in multiple beneficial features.
Individuals who tend to purchase masala chai online should carefully note that ingredients are mixed adequately so that their medicinal qualities are enhanced.
Composition of Masala Tea:
- Whisked with a dash of cinnamon and a hint of ginger,
- Teamed up with clove and cardamom, and then
- Sprinkled with elaichi
– The brew is an Elixir to the palate. The process of preparing masala chai is pretty simple with respect to its intense taste.
Step 1: Grind the spices carefully in the food processor and remove the shells of cardamom.
Step 2: Take the pan over medium flame and boil the tea leaves with the freshly grounded masala.
Step 3: Apply sugar into the mixture and stir it. Leave it to boil for 4-5 minutes.
Step 4: Lastly, add the dry ginger flakes and milk and boil the mixture.
Step 5: Turning the knob to medium flame, cover the pan with a lid and let it simmer for a couple of minutes more.
These herbs and ingredients are often piled with harmful chemicals and preservatives. So before buying masala chai online, the following things should be taken into consideration:
- The herbs are organic
- They do not contain harmful preservatives.
- The leaves are loose and not coiled up.
- The proportion of ginger should be right so that the jerky taste of ginger doesn’t mar the taste.
Masala chai is no less than a wholesome deal that ensures both goodness of health and taste at one sip.